Saturday, April 4, 2009

Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub


Although not a completely organic product I find that this is a good natural scrub that I can use when I do not feel like making my own scrubs. It comes in a convenient squeeze tube and does a great job sloughing away dead skin and making my skin look really polished, even-colored, and feeling overall clean.  The texture of this scrub is between a gentle everyday scrub and a really harsh once- a- week scrub.  So I like to use this  scrub bi-weekly before steaming my face as well as once a week when I exfoliate the my body before shaving to prevent ingrown hairs and promote overall skin health. 

6 oz. - $3.29

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Kaolin, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer 940, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Proplyparaben.


No comments:

Post a Comment