Saturday, April 4, 2009

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme


I'm a big fan of Burt's Bees products in general but I feel that the lemon butter cuticle creme is among my favorites. It's amazing, my cuticles are awful since I tend to occasionally bite my nails, especially during midterm season, but by using the creme it instantly improves my cuticles and after applying the product twice a day for a week my cuticles look amazing! The only downside of the product is that it can get a little messy since the cuticle creme is kind of greasy yet I still feel it is a great product overall.  And since I choose to use hand lotions afterwards it doesn't bother me. Another plus is that it has a great citrus smell and the .60 oz tin lasts a very looooong time. I have been using my tin for like a couple of months now and there is still some product left.

Ingredients: Sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon oil, cocoa butter, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), candelilla wax, sunflower oil,  rosemary leaf oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), beta caratene, vegetable oil.  (95.00% Natural)
$6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment